Friday, February 13, 2015

red + leather.

dress: Prabal Gurung for Target (similar, budget friendly) // jacket: thrifted (identical, budget friendly) // tights: Target
heels: Joan + David (budget friendly) // necklace: H+M (similar, budget friendly)


.
Happy Friday!

Today I'm bringing you a Valentine's inspired outfit featuring one of my favorite dresses. This little red number was part of the Prabal Gurung collection from Target (a few seasons back) and I love it! I've been able to wear this to a few different events, and today I wanted to dress it down a bit. I love the look of mixing feminine and masculine pieces, which is what I did here by adding a leather moto jacket. Black opaque tights and a simple silver pendant necklace complete the look, and the end result is perfect for Valentine's Day without being too over the top girly.

Hope you all have a great weekend and Happy Valentine's Day!

xoxo,

9 comments:

  1. I wore almost the exact same outfit on my blog on Monday! haha! Great minds think alike! Hope you have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh la la! I love toughening up outfits with a leather jacket and that jacket fits you like a glove!

    Hope you have a fantastic day today!

    xx Alyson
    The Beauty Vanity

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Alyson! Hope you had a great long weekend!

      Delete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. The Company Xtreemgear manufactures textile motorcycle jackets, leather apparel, outdoor sporting equipment, accessories, motorcycle riding gear and accessories.
    http://www.xtreemgear.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I wore almost the exact same outfit on my blog on Monday! haha! Great minds think alike! Hope you have a great weekend!
    Female Cosplay Ideas

    ReplyDelete