Thursday, February 5, 2015

best of: graphic tees

one // two // three // four // five // six // seven // eight // nine // ten // eleven // twelve

.
One of my favorite things to wear on the weekends is a fun graphic tee. Whether it's layered under a hoodie for brunch or a blazer for dinner and drinks, they make the perfect weekend staple!

Today I've gathered some of my current faves...I want them all, but how cute is #5 for Valentine's Day next week!?! Pair it with a red lip and your favorite heart sunnies and you have the perfect casual Valentine's outfit...love it!

What are some of your favorite graphic tees?

xoxo,

19 comments:

  1. these are so fun. I love them all but #9 is so true. hahah. =)
    xo,
    nancy

    http://www.adoretoadorn.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha, thanks Nancy...I think it's true for all of us!

      Delete
  2. I love this post, i would totaly go for #6 :P

    http://hilarynirvana.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. That number 11 would be perfect for one of my friends, I think I should get it fore her! Thanks for sharing! :)

    Brigita
    http://www.lostinpattern.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Replies
    1. Thanks ladies, hope you had a great weekend!

      Delete
  5. Love a great graphic tee! Thanks so much for sharing. xo. Happy Sunday! <3

    Evolution of Glam

    ReplyDelete
  6. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Amazing collection of graphic tees with good ideas and concepts, lots of great information and inspiration, both of which we all need.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Graphic tees are the best! #9 is definitely my favorite!

    ReplyDelete
  9. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love a great graphic tee! Thanks so much for sharing. xo. Happy Sunday

    Man Cosplay

    ReplyDelete
  11. The type of material and style will also play a role in determining where a short sleeve tee is appropriate to wear and which body type it flatters best.teesnow

    ReplyDelete