Tuesday, February 17, 2015

50 shades of blue.

blouse: Target (similar, love this one) // jeans: Forever 21 // ballet flats: Banana Republic (identical wallet friendly version)
necklace: J. Crew (love this one) // watch: Michael Kors


.
Winter seems to be a thing of the past here in the Bay Area (those couple of weeks were nice while they lasted). In turn, my spring wardrobe is making an appearance much earlier than expected. I know everyone is loving this unseasonably warm weather, but I'm praying for some winter rain! Send some of that cold weather over this way East Coast!
.
Hope everyone had a great long weekend and a lovely Valentine's Day!

xoxo,

12 comments:

  1. The past two years have been unusually warm huh? I grew up in San Jose so I know it was much colder when I was younger than it's been latel. Now you can rock the ankle pants sooner!

    ReplyDelete
  2. SOOO jealous of your warm Cali weather!! Can we trade places?? I have that same exact top! I love the sailboat print and the billowy shape! Love how you styled yours with those cute blue flats :)

    www.taffetaandtulips.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Kate! I'd love to trade you for a few weeks! ;)

      Delete
  3. no. no, no-please have the rain hold off, lol. we are vacationing in the area in 2 weeks, and i would looove for some of this warmth you're having to stick around. it IS confusing me, though, on what to pack. love the necklace.
    b

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Basically bring everything because you never know! :)

      Delete
  4. I'll take 50 shades of blue over 50 shades of grey any day - especially with that cute top.

    I'm also crossing my fingers for rain - we need everything we can get!

    Jemily Life

    ReplyDelete
  5. Absolutely love your blog and this amazing post in particular (:
    Lovely outfit (:

    Life in Pastel

    ReplyDelete
  6. SOOO jealous of your warm Cali weather!! Can we trade places?? I have that same exact top! I love the sailboat print and the billowy shape! Love how you styled yours with those cute blue flats
    Cosplay Leather Jackets

    ReplyDelete