Thursday, January 1, 2015

hello 2015.



.
Happy New Year!

It's been quiet over here the past week as I've enjoyed some downtime and taken some time off work as well as a mini blog break. Stay tuned...I'll be back to posting regularly starting next week.

Cheers to 2015 and all that it brings! I hope you had a wonderful New Years Eve whether it was a quiet night at home or a wild night on the town. We had a party here at home with friends last night and I'm still recovering today. #ineedanap

Looking forward to sharing a new year with all of you blog friends!

xoxo,

5 comments:

  1. I'm so glad I discovered your blog! You have amazing style!

    http://www.lifeofbrookeandjane.blogspot.com/2015/01/home-tour-master-bedroom.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Brooke! Looking forward to getting to know you in 2015!

      Delete
  2. Prom Outfitters
    Cheers for 2015!
    Looking forward for more fashion blog post.
    Happy new Year Andrea.
    <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm so glad I discovered your blog! You have amazing style!
    Justice League varsity Jacket

    ReplyDelete