Thursday, February 14, 2013

what i wore: black + gray

 

 
coat: h&m, heart pin: DIY, blouse: h&m, skirt: thrifted, tights: target, ballet flats: tory burch, necklace: old navy (old), watch: target

Happy Valentine's Day!

Today marks my first real post and outfit of the day! I felt kind of silly posing for pictures in front of my house, but I'll get used to it!

As you can see, I'm wearing the very popular "sock bun" today. This hair style has become a favorite of mine over the past couple of months...it's literally effortless after the first few tries, and it really gives you a polished look on those bad hair days. Have any of you tried the sock bun yet?

P.S. I feel very "Gossip Girl" in this outfit today :)

xoxo,

9 comments:

  1. This outfit is so cute! I love your Tory Burch flats..
    Happy Valentines Day xo

    My online beauty store: http://beautybymissash.blogspot.ca/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much! Love your blog...and your red lipstick!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have not yet mastered the sock bun. I just wind it up on the top of my head. It never looks clean like the sock buns...

    Amy
    Fashion and Beauty Finds

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The sock bun it literally the only way I can master a bun...otherwise it's falling down all day. I'll try to do a sock bun tutorial soon!

      Delete
    2. Thank you so much! Love your blog, you have great taste!

      Delete
  4. You look so adorable! love the bun! :)


    Please check out my blog, I would love to hear what you think of my latest post!


    xo
    Deanne

    MyFashAvenue.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Deanne! Just started browsing through your blog...sooooo many cute outfits! :)

      Delete